MasterCraft Talks - Sharing Your Knowledge and Experience
As you may already be aware, DCCI are launching a new peer-to-peer Webinar series entitled MasterCraft providing makers with the chance to gain insight and learning from other makers.
Thank you to all those that submitted ideas for the MasterCraft series so far – the suggestions have been great and we will be in touch over the coming week to confirm next steps and get the first sessions scheduled.
Second call out
We are keen to spread the net even further – and we would really like to encourage people to consider putting forward suggestions that might:
- get us all thinking differently
- encourage discussion / dialogue
- foster learning
- challenge pre-conceptions
- encourage new approaches
- highlight age-old wisdom passed down from previous generations or
- simply engage people creatively.
So if you have:
- an experience that has changed your practice or business for the better
- an insight or approach that has helped you develop
- a technique or skill that is unique or that you find effective
we would love to hear from you.
There really are no boundaries or limits – all areas of development will be considered. Whatever the learning, we would like you to share it.
Each participant will receive a fee for their time of €150. MasterCraft sessions will just be 15 minutes long and DCCI will provide any support you need to develop your talk.
Please e-mail a very brief outline of your idea (in 60 words or less) along with an image if relevant to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Quality of idea 40%
- Relevance 40%
- Presentation ability 20%
- Member of the DCCI Client & Member Support Task Force
- DCCI Market Development Director
- Local Enterprise Office representative
- MasterCraft broadcasts will take place at 4pm every Monday, Wednesday and Friday once selections have been made.