CRM & Client Services Administrator | Applications Open
The Design & Crafts Council Ireland is recruiting for a CRM & Client Services Administrator to work within the Digital & Communications Team.
To manage the ongoing rollout and development of Salesforce, DCCI’s CRM system, working closely with the Digital & Communications Team to ensure backend integration with DCCI communications channels (website and community portal) and integration of a range of applications to improve Salesforce functionality in meeting DCCI’s evolving business needs. This role includes administration of the CRM and DCCI client registration, and the administration and delivery of ongoing training to champion and enhance Salesforce usage in order to improve day-to-day data management. The individual is required to maintain a professional, efficient level of service to DCCI clients, member organisations and suppliers as well as the organisation’s internal teams.
- To advocate for and champion the use of Salesforce as a key enabler of activities across the organisation and to develop user engagement
- To develop and maintain an internal training manual in the use of Salesforce and to provide first-line support and troubleshooting on any issues, interfacing with external support as required
- To source and/or provide regular training for the DCCI team to maximise the potential of the Salesforce system and appropriately expand its functionality and use in order to effectively and efficiently meet the evolving business requirements of the organisation
- To devise and implement internal processes and Salesforce customisations (such as custom fields, workflows, validation rules etc.) on an ongoing basis to increase functionality and ensure accurate and complete data entry, maintenance and tracking
- To implement best practice guidelines for the maintenance of data within the CRM and create and manage data export and import processes to support team requirements
- To work with all teams in ensuring that data is compliant with relevant legislation and policies such as GDPR and Image Safe Codes
- To work with other members of the Digital & Communications team and DCCI’s appointed web developer on the integration of the CRM with the organisation’s websites
- To manage and coordinate the roll out and ongoing development of the Community Portal to enable DCCI clients maintain accurate and up to date information in the CRM through the self-service function, liaising with clients and addressing queries/issues as they arise
- To facilitate data processing, analysis and reporting of key information on the design and craft sector and the organisation in relation to DCCI’s Annual Report, DCCI’s Service Level Agreement (SLA) with Enterprise Ireland and other reports as required
- To manage all aspects of client registration from initial enquiry to processing of applications and profiles, ensuring accurate control procedures are in place and the service provided is client focused at all times
- To coordinate application review panel meetings and communicate outcomes to applicants in a timely manner, updating the CRM as appropriate
- To coordinate the continuous development of the online registration process as required
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualification and/or significant experience in database management and IT
- Experience working with Salesforce and Apple Mac
- Experience in development of web-based platforms would be an advantage.
- Experience in data processing and reporting
- Experience of data management in a similar organisation in the public sector would be an advantage
Morgan McKinley Recruitment has been retained by DCCI to manage this recruitment process. Interested candidates are requested to send their Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae by e-mail to Joleary@morganmckinley.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 27 November by 12noon.
This communication is provided by the Design & Crafts Council Ireland (DCCI) as a service to its registered clients. Unless specifically stated DCCI does not explicitly support or endorse the agencies or companies or their adverts placed herein and while every effort is made to verify content, DCCI cannot be held accountable for inaccuracies. Clients are requested to inform DCCI of any concerns or complaints in relation to these adverts.