The programme consists of:
1. Innovation Healthcheck:
- A diagnostic health check to estalissh your current innovation status and culture. This will be created on a dashboard and revisited to demonstrate progress made on the programme.
2. Innovation Workshops that cover:
- Defining your innovation challenges
- Uncovering the opportunities for success
- Testing the opportunities, Learning to commercialise
- Testing Barriers & Making commercial decisions
- Using Digital strategy to pitch your innovation.
- 3 half day webinars
- Applications close: November 2023
- Course begins: 15 November 2023
- Course ends: 24 November 2023
Please note: places are offered on a rolling basis and the course may close in advance of date listed.
Interviews: In advance of programme starting.
- Module 1: 15th Nov 2023, 09:30 – 12:30. Creating the foundation of growth in your business
- Module 2: 15th Nov 2023, 14:00 – 17:00. Understanding toolsets to generate value, pricing and structure in your business.
- Module 3: 16th Nov 2023, 09:00 – 12:30. Using toolsets to create the conditions of growth.
- Module 4: 16th Nov 2023, 14:00 – 17:00. The machinery of running a growing business
- Module 5: 17th Nov 2023, 09:00 – 12:00. Selling and Financial Management – the sharp end of business.
- Module 6: 17th Nov 2023, 12:00 – 13:00. Building your growth plan
- Module 7: 24th Nov 2023. Mentoring and Growth Plan Follow Up.
Mentoring sessions will take place between modules 2 and 6 based on the availability of participants.
Upskill and learn with DCCI Academy
DCCI Academy is a specialised academy for education, training and apprenticeships. We welcome everyone, from design and craft beginners, to established professionals.Learn more