Application is essential
In order to ensure that work featured is current, it is no longer a given that if you were previously selected you will remain in the programme.
It is therefore essential that you apply and include examples of work that is no more than 2 years old.
The application process requires you to submit digital images. These images should be high quality ones which best represent your work.
Submissions will be assessed by the selection panel based on:
- An excellent standard of craftsmanship, design, innovation & creative quality in the work submitted.
- An excellent standard of digital image quality.
- The professional exhibition, commission & collection record, (major public/private) outlined in the CV submitted.
- Work/images submitted being a cohesive body of work that shows the creative signature of the maker.
- In the case of the Critical Selection publication, the work will be measured against comparative international standards, so that PORTFOLIO: Critical Selection will sustain or enhance Ireland’s reputation as a world-class source of contemporary craft.
Deadline for applications: Friday 9th April 2021.