DCCI Academy Short Courses
Postgraduate Certificate in Creative and Cultural EntrepreneurshipRegister your interest
Interested in turning your creativity into a business? With the practical, part-time Postgraduate Certificate (Level 9) in Creative and Cultural Entrepreneurship, you will learn everything that you need to thrive as a creative and cultural entrepreneur.
Course modules have been designed to fuse entrepreneurship with creative and cultural practice. This gives graduates the skills, knowledge, and experience to be self-employed or to pioneer innovation and enterprise in the organisations where they work.
- €312.50 for eligible applicants in employment
- Free to eligible unemployed applicants (See eligibility criteria)
- 21 weeks
- Part-time, in person and online
- Applications close: November 8, 2022
- Course begins: January 18, 2023
- Course ends: June 22, 2023
Please note: places are offered on a rolling basis and the course may close in advance of date listed.
- Postgraduate Level 9 (30 ECTS)
- Dublin – Tangent, Trinity’s Ideas Workspace
- Kilkenny – Design & Crafts Council Ireland
- Module 1: Innovation and Creativity
- Module 2: Creative and Cultural Enterprise Development
- Module 3: Career Pathways
Opportunities after graduation
The design and craft sector delivers significant economic and cultural dividends to Ireland through the work of thousands of small creative enterprises which create quality, sustainable employment.
Many participants initially gain experience in workshops in Ireland and abroad. They then use the design skills they have learned and developed on the course to set up their own businesses as designer/makers. Others choose to further their education, topping up their skills with more advanced courses of study in specific areas.
Upskill and learn with DCCI Academy
DCCI Academy is a specialised academy for education, training and apprenticeships. We welcome everyone, from design and craft beginners, to established professionals.Learn more