MADE IN KILKENNY/MADE LOCAL: A celebration of excellence in craft
An exhibition of skilled craftsmanship by the 28 members of the MADE in Kilkenny collective
The Castle Yard
Visit our crescent-shaped home, which dates back to 1790.
The Art of Craft
Plan your visit
We're conveniently located in Kilkenny, known for centuries as the Marble City.
Located in the heart of Kilkenny, DCCI Gallery exhibits a diverse range of works by established and emerging Irish designers and makers. We inspire appreciation, creativity and innovation, and play a critical role in building and understanding of craft and material culture in Ireland.
Things to do at Castle Yard
- Stroll around the 18th century Castle Yard
- Shop for everything from stunning handcrafted jewellery to intricate textiles and ceramics
- Watch crafts being made
- Browse unique displays housed in former 18th century stables
- Wander into the heart of Kilkenny city
- Explore the neighbouring Kilkenny Castle