DCCI Social Media Communications
The Design & Crafts Council Ireland aims to promote and stimulate the creative and commercial potential of Irish design and craft. It has many different audience segments to address and it uses different digital platforms as part of its reach across all relevant areas and sectors. Social media is an integral element of this communications strategy.
- KDW app on Facebook
The purpose of DCCI’s various social networks is to:
- Communicate and engage with DCCI registered clients, member organisations, the design and craft sectors, DCCI stakeholders and partner organisations, and the public
- Promote discussion and information-sharing about the design and crafts sector in Ireland
- Provide links to information about DCCI client membership and GANS (Guilds, Associations, Networks and Societies)
- Inform followers about industry and funding opportunities, events and exhibitions
- Promote the design and crafts sector as a whole, sharing news updates, announcements, successes or events
DCCI follows relevant organisations associated with design and craft both in Ireland and abroad, as well as DCCI clients and registered members. Being followed or liked by any of DCCI’s social media accounts is not an endorsement but may be considered of interest to DCCI and the sector it represents.
We welcome and encourage engagement and interaction on all our social media platforms. However, please note that any offensive, libellous, confidential, personal, malicious, inappropriate or off-topic comments or content will be removed. We reserve the right to delete these and any other spam.
All comments, images, videos and any other type of material posted by fans or followers engaging with DCCI through social media do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideas of DCCI, its clients, registered members or its employees. DCCI is not responsible for any such content.
We endeavour to respond as promptly as possible to any queries and comments submitted via social media.
To protect your privacy, please do not post personal details such as phone numbers or email addresses in the body of any comment posted on DCCI’s social media platforms.
Social media policies can be located as follows: