Membership organisations associated with Design & Crafts Council Ireland (DCCI) are:
- Subscribers to the Memorandum of Association (founders)
- Persons nominated by the Board of DCCI to represent unincorporated associations upon which the Board may wish to confer the benefit of membership (GANS)
- Corporate bodies (institutions, partners)
- Individual persons whom the Board of DCCI shall from time to time decide to admit to membership
Organisational membership confers:
- The right at an AGM to question DCCI's Board on their presentation of the DCCI’s activity and financial accounts of the previous year
- The right to nominate any candidate to the Board of Directors
- The right to vote candidates onto the Board of Directors
BECOME A MEMBERSHIP ORGANISATION
Guilds, Associations, Networks and Societies (GANS) can apply for membership of the Design & Crafts Council Ireland. Membership organisations meet collectively with DCCI several times a year and have voting rights at DCCI's Annual General Meeting. GANS can apply for DCCI supports and services.
To find out more about becoming a DCCI Membership Organisation please contact Mary Whelan, Client Liaison Officer, DCCI. Tel: (056) 779 6131 or contact Mary Whelan via email at [email protected].